Thursday, October 26, 2006

Exploding Thought-train

061016MP Thursday, October 26, 2006; 10:23 AM

I get to do a ten-minute MP this morning because I already wrote two other things.  YAY!  Ok though, I'd better get going.  I feel written out, as if I no longer have anything to say for the MP but of course there is always a ton more in there once I let it out.  I would also like to work on some of the pieces that I wrote today (Essences, from a dream, maybe that could be a poem).  And the dream piece from yesterday about the chickens.  I actually finally ordered myself a tablet PC, it was very expensive and I hope it works well and that I don't regret the purchase!!!  I need to put some money in Keith's account to help cover the cost.  Oops, I stopped to correct an errors and I am not supposed to do that, bad me!  LOL!  OK, now I lost my train of thought and all the cars are falling off the track and rolling down the hill and something is banging and bumping outside and I wonder what it is and am curious and want to go look out the window and meanwhile the cars of the thoughts are crashing into the rocky gorge and exploding and sending their cargo shooting upwards in clouds of smoke.  Boy I make a lot of typos.  It's sunny today.  Yesterday it was sunny in the morning and clouded right up so I never got to go out in it.  I need some sunshine!  I am cold sitting here in my sleeveless tank-type nightgown brrr!  I always get so hot at night, even when it is cold in the house, I don't understand that mechanism.  Keith has taken to keeping the heat much lower than he used to which makes sense to e.  It is bothersome to the CPAP though and spews water on my face, half drowning me so I have taken to not turning on the water heater for the CPAP and this seems to help.  Less water evaporates that way.  My back really hurts; my fibro is bad today.  There is a huge mess in here and it is getting worse because I have so much I need to do that I haven't been cleaning up and the monitors still need to be moved more and I was digging stuff out from the left slide of the monitor in order to move the monitor over to make space for the second the idea being that I can have the picture I'm working on on one monitors and the toolbars and palettes on the other and this have a bigger pictures to work on.  I need to get up and go do my sit ups because that will help my painful back and go eat breakfast and get started on my day good thing this has a better spell checker than the rotten one gmail has.  Lots of typos to correct, LOL!  I need to put more clothes on brrr, and order some Christmas gifts for the girls.  Ok come on, ten minutes must almost be over here, grrr.    I have some stuff on the Psion I wrote that I wanted to post and that was like two weeks ago or more and I still haven't gotten it ready to post.  Not that posting is the most important thing in my life I never posted at all to BP and am falling behind on all my commenting at BP and Blogs AK! 10:35 AM. PS, I spoke too soon about word's good spellchecker, it was on the blink today!  GRR!

No comments: