Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MP 2

Wednesday, October 25, 2006; 9:13 AM  MP "2"

OK, ten minutes of real morning pages now, after all that fake morning pages.   I'm hungry and I want to get on with my day.  I want to order my computer, the Toshiba Tecra M7 tablet PC and order books on Amazon for the girls and work on my poems for the upcoming reading and walk to the store for food and I have a poem for Deb and a story for Doug to read and critique and boxes to unpack and I'm getting tired just thinking about it!  AK.  It's sunny and I'd like to walk while it's daylight and nice for a change instead of walking at night and what I really want to do is my art—I have an idea I want to try before I lose it which consists of taking a picture of a forest, a picture of a house, and a picture of a person (me? As a witch) and combining them for a Halloween picture which may see to others like a waste of time but what I want to do is work on perfecting a technique I've been working on and test it so that I can write an article about it because I was asked to do so.  I want to send my mother a postcard because she forgets who I am and when she remembers me she forgets where I am so I'd like to send her a postcard every day but I keep not doing it I've only done one so far in the week and a half or how ever long it is I've been here and I also wanted to send one to Erin and a TY to ML for taking us to stomp and I wanted, this is silly, to try scanning Graham's story just to see if the scanner software could transpose it into text and I have those two readings in NY and PA to prepare for and have to look up directions on how to get there.  I need to do that before I leave and I need to get a new doctor and change my name and address everywhere and get a Michigan driver's license and registration and new car insurance and so on, AK!  It feels like too much.  I have all those boxes to unpack and we no food in the fridge.  I need to walk to the store and the sun is shining and I've been doing all my walking at night and I have to run and do my sit-ups and I need a different Psion because the spacebar sticks on the one I have and all the words run together very upsetting annoying and time consuming maybe I could have it repaired if I ever had time to go on-line and look to see if someone repairs Psions and today I am having oatmeal for breakfast but first I have to do my sit-ups.  WOW!  I can write a lot in ten minutes because ten minutes isn't even up yet.  I don't have to worry about writing something creative LOL because this is it just the fluff off the top to clear my mind and besides I already wrote something and whether anyone likes this or that is not the point anyway!  It's not really ever the point exactly but then again, if no one ever reads it what's the point of writing it, I mean a poem or story, not this, there my ten minutes are now up and I can go do my sit-ups and eat breakfast.  LOL! 9:23 AM

No comments: